CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gravity Check!


surprise ones.  I don't even know when a gravity check is going to occur.   

Abbie came home from school yesterday with a bruise on the back of her leg and a slightly swollen lip.  The hubby asked her what happened and she said she fell off of a tire swing at school.  Abbie has absolutely no fear of heights or speed or really anything you would find on a playground, so this sounded par for the course. 

Later that night though I noticed a bruise under her chin.

Me:  Abbie, you have a bruise under your chin.
Abbie:  Okay.
Me:  Well, what happened?
Abbie:  I got hit.
Me:  You got hit? By what?
Abbie:  Um....
Me:  Abbie, who or what hit you?
Abbie:  The ground.
Me:  Oh, I see.  The ground came up and hit you in the face?
Abbie:  Yeah.
Me:  I hate when that happens.
Abbie:  Me too.

1 comment:

  1. Love the conversation! At least she's not a skiddish child!

    ReplyDelete