CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Abbie's 1st Day of Preschool (Belated)






I know, I know. This picture is a couple months old, but my mom just sent me an animated version of this and it reminded me I never posted this on the blog.  I stole the idea from a few pictures on Pinterest, my mom found the chalkboard and then her hubby actually drew out those cute books, crayon and apple. Isn't it adorable?!? I have already put the board up for next year. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy with your blog site, it contains all the matter with regards to preschool and playschool Good luck to you and your well performed job. Thanks for keeping us updated with the latest information for preschool and playschool.
    Regards
    Good Nursery School Bangalore
    Preschool in Bangalore,
    Playschool in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete