CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dueces and Naked Chicks

My parents have told me on more than one occasion that I took great delight as a child in undressing my Barbie dolls...but rarely bothering to put their clothes back on.  I'm not sure why that was such a fun game, but my daughter has also discovered, all on her own, that this is a super fun game!  Michael and I frequently find ourselves stepping on naked dolls.  And if you are my "friend" on Facebook you will recall that I uploaded a picture of Devin's first bath where Abbie brought him a naked Ariel doll in an effort to console her cold, teary brother.

Well, a couple weeks ago she again brought her brother a naked doll when he was crying.  She also brought him a pacifier, but Michael seems to think it was really the naked doll that cheered him up.  It wasn't until after I had snapped this picture that we noticed the peace sign Devin also seemed to be throwing up at us.  Hope you enjoy the picture. Dueces!!


1 comment: